More About Me
1. I am an ESFJ personality type.
2. My pet peeves: gaining weight (heh!), clothes that shrink, and clutter.
3. I really do believe the mantra “a place for everything, everything in its place.”
4. I love labeling everything. So glad it’s become a trend now!
5. My favorite places to be are the beach and the forest.
6. I practically live in my favorite blue jeans.
7. I moved to Texas in March 2010.
8. My family consists of my guy, my 8 year old cat, a 1 year old dog, and me.
9. I love fonts. I constantly add and delete fonts on my laptop.
10. My decor style is a cross between modern and shabby chic.
11. When I get out of my cell contract I'll definitely get a Google phone.
12. My biggest distraction is the internet.
13. If I had big money I would hire a maid and a gardener. In a heartbeat.
14. I do not have my license, but am enrolled in driving lessons *finally*.
15. I always end lists on odd numbers.
16. I absolutely love making lists.
17. I really don't like if a number or bullet point sentence is beyond one line long.
18. I’ll be 35 as of Nov 2010, but (thankfully!) according to many I look 25.
19. I love movies, watch a good share of television, and thus adore Netflix.
20. I have never made a perfect pancake. Ever.
21. I have jumped onto the jar bandwagon. I very much wish to collect them.
22. My cat has been my rock in the hard times.
23. I have somewhere around six books that are author-signed.
24. I have met two of my favorite authors: Garrison Keillor and David Sedaris.
25. I would like to meet Augusten Burroughs as well.
26. My favorite TV shows now: Bones, House M.D., Lie To Me, and NCIS.
27. I am a fan of the Simpsons and will collect all of the seasons on DVD.
28. I admit that the Simpsons was better in the first half of the series.
29. I am a little bit of a nerd.
30. I love Doctor Who (the newer version).
31. I have two nerd crushes: David Tennant and Jon Stewart.
32. I have spent six of the past ten months unemployed. It is a challenging time.
33. I have trouble making friends without being introduced by others first.
34. Unless it is one of my television programs or movies, I prefer total silence.
35. I get headaches very easily.
36. I go between ultra-productive and ultra-lazy, rarely anything in-between.
37. I have an image of who I'd like to be and intend to be her one day.
38. If I could make money and not go to an actual job then I would do it.
39. I have trouble sticking with things that take a lot of practice.
40. I tried bike riding, knitting, and yoga. See #39.
41. Two things I have loved since I visited the UK in 1996: scones and Orangina.
42. I rarely listen to music because of the headaches I get from noise.
43. I dream of a home of baskets; old quilts and high thread-count sheets.
44. Things I love that cost no more than $5: Dots, Dove chocolates, and gelato.
45. I love French fries and like sushi quite a lot too.
46. I hate artificial banana flavoring in anything, but real banana in foods is fine.
47. I love just about anything with coconut or coconut-flavored.
48. I love cupcakes! Coconut cupcakes? Even better!
49. I would like to be healthy, but I am too lazy and tired much of the time. :P
50. I rarely floss. Oops!
51. I have, in fact, used the vacuum hose to clean food bits off of the stove.
52. I try to vacuum every two or three days.
53. I have become terrible about replying to and sending e-mails recently.
54. As of 10/31/2010 we have a new member of our family, Scout.
55. I have named two of my pets after To Kill a Mockingbird characters.
56. I do my best to watch the Fox prime time lineup every Sunday night.
57. The stores I love to shop at most are IKEA and Target.
58. I have two Amazon wish lists: a crafty one and a “normal” one.
59. My birthday is 11/20. Hint, hint. ;)
60. I hate talking on the phone, even with close friends or family.
61. I really need a new laptop and a new external hard drive.
62. I possess some original Beatles albums. They were my dad’s.
63. I would risk my life to save my cat.
64. I most definitely don't drink enough water. Some days I don’t drink any.
65. I usually wear flip flops, Converse sneakers, or Mary Jane’s.
66. My favorite patterns of paper: argyle, polka dots, and thin-striped.
67. I have never done a “Week in the Life” album or a “December Daily” album.
68. My life has not felt interesting or active enough to make these albums.
69. I am going to try to do a “December Daily” album this year, though.
70. I like all seasons except winter.
71. I lived in the Midwest my entire life until this year.
72. Nothing can make me laugh quite like a Chevy Chase movie.
73. My favorite is National Lampoon’s Christmas vacation.
74. As a kid I ate more sugar-y foods than can possibly be healthy.
75. My favorite color is bright red. My second favorite color is pink.
76. I love accents!
77. One day I *will* have a pair of cowgirl boots.
78. I cannot possibly get enough sunshine. I love it!
79. My dream home would be filled with Pottery Barn.
80. I am not a morning person.
81. I hope to have the skills one day to create my own blog templates.