- A big room with a huge empty space in the middle. Empty.
- A large rectangular folding table (like churches use) along a wall.
- Several of these drawer units against a wall.
- My awesome oak desk/table against another wall.
- A big window, with a gorgeous view and lots of sun shining in through it.
- Lots of red cube bins, to fit into…
- One large IKEA Expedit bookcase and my new smaller Expedit bookcase.
- Red gingham accents and accessories and such.
- A large closet. I’m talking LARGE, with shelves on every wall.
- No clutter between creative sessions. None!
11 January 2011
Top Ten Tuesday
My Top Ten Dream Craft Room Checklist