The week certainly did not work out as I had planned it. On Tuesday evening I became ill and I continue to feel rather awful. I feel better, comparatively; however, I am still very wiped out. On Wednesday evening I had a fever of 102 and since then I have been maintaining a fever of 99.6 to 99.9 (Fahrenheit). It is my hope that next week I will be back to myself and have the energy (and brain power) for the job hunt and accomplishing things I have had to put off this week.
I do owe a Friday Favorites in the very least. It has been, what, two weeks? More? Here are a few of my favorite things found on the web in recent weeks:
- Beautifully designed 2011 calendar (monthly) that is free to download!
- Ouch! Little Monkeys Bandages. If you know me, you know I love monkeys.
- A printable to remind us we cannot do it all.
- The 5th National Soup Swap Day. What a fantastic idea!
- An easy Valentine's Day gift for a loved one. I hope to do this when I feel better.