07 January 2011

Friday Favorites

The week certainly did not work out as I had planned it.  On Tuesday evening I became ill and I continue to feel rather awful.  I feel better, comparatively; however, I am still very wiped out.  On Wednesday evening I had a fever of 102 and since then I have been maintaining a fever of 99.6 to 99.9 (Fahrenheit).  It is my hope that next week I will be back to myself and have the energy (and brain power) for the job hunt and accomplishing things I have had to put off this week.

I do owe a Friday Favorites in the very least.  It has been, what, two weeks? More?  Here are a few of my favorite things found on the web in recent weeks:

  1. Beautifully designed 2011 calendar (monthly) that is free to download!
  2. Ouch! Little Monkeys Bandages.  If you know me, you know I love monkeys.
  3. A printable to remind us we cannot do it all.
  4. The 5th National Soup Swap Day.  What a fantastic idea!
  5. An easy Valentine's Day gift for a loved one.  I hope to do this when I feel better.

No comments: