08 January 2011

The Haight Ashbury District

Of everything I experienced in San Francisco, the Haight-Ashbury district was my favorite place to be.  In this neighborhood in particular, along HaightStreet I saw the most beautiful, diverse, and interesting people.  I was too nervous to ask the  San Francisco natives if they would allow me to photograph them, but I may very well do just that one day.

I was so excited when my guy drove to the Haight-Ashbury district and dropped me off to shoot (no parking spots were in sight).  I was in the Haight-Ashbury district and stood at the infamous corner of Haight & Ashbury!  I hope to explore the Haight-Ashbury district much more on the next trip I make to San Francisco for sure.

Here are some photos from my visit down Haight Street:




No comments: