23 November 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Xmas Wish List

I have decided to join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun. Why not join another link party involving lists? I am a list fiend after all!

(In no specific order of want)

  1. 18-pixel or more Canon SLR camera.
  2. A red Kitchen-Aid mixer. (I have wanted one for 10 years now).
  3. Laptop with all the best bells and whistles.
  4. Pretty bedding, including this, this, and these.
  5. Seasons 12 and higher of the Simpsons on DVD.
  6. The four Absolute Sandman volumes (a graphic novel series).
  7. The fine-tip washable chalk marker I just found out about.
  8. The newest version of Adobe Photoshop Elements (PC).
  9. The Verbatim Acclaim 1 TB USB 2.0 portable external hard drive (black).
  10. Well-rated laptop speakers, ideally wireless (black).


Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments: