21 November 2010

I can't believe December's almost here!

I am not a fan of doing anything Christmas-oriented until after Thanksgiving. I am one of those people who complains when I see Christmas things in stores and Christmas decor around the city just after Halloween or anytime before Thanksgiving. With that said, I am feeling the pressure to get holiday cards started and to have enough holiday cards for all of my friends and family.

Shutterfly may be the saving grace for me and for many of you, though! Shutterfly is giving 50 free cards to bloggers who share info on this fab holiday promotion. Fill out a form and you too can receive 50 free cards and save some time with holiday cards this year!

Shutterfly doesn't just have holiday cards, though! Shutterly has invitations, thank you cards, and much more!

Here are some of my favorite holiday products and other products too that they offer:

No comments: