09 June 2010

Birthday Card for Grandma [Updated]

My grandmother's birthday is right around the corner, so I came up with this card tonight.  If I were to make it over I would do the grass differently.  I know my grandmother will like it a lot regardless.  That is what is most important, right? You cannot tell from the picture, I guess, but the white cardstock is raised.

Here is an updated card, however, it is just not photographing well at all.  I have tried many times to shoot it.  A picture follows of the side view, raised (another attempted multiple times).




I had my first day of work today and it was a good day.  I was pretty tired after not getting much sleep last night, but I brought plenty of Pepsi Max (my vice, heh) so I made it through the day.

Stamp:  Hero Arts

No comments: