15 August 2010

New stamps!

I received my new Penny Black stamps in the mail!  These are the stamps I ordered from Etsy.  I bought the stamps from Etsy seller "nahani bluette". They sell many Penny Black, Parisian-themed, and other stamps too as well as vintage jewelry, homemade cards, knitting & crocheting books and knitted & crocheted items.

In coming days I will post cards I've made using my cute new stamps.  I do apologize for returning to the same stamps again and again, as with the robot stamps.  Money is tight here and stamps - as well as other crafty items - cost a great deal and really add up. 

Here is one of the cards I made using the new Penny Black stamps:


The new stamps inspired thoughts of enjoying and appreciating the moments and beauty we are given in life, so I have included quotes of this nature on many of the cards you will see.  I utilized new fonts I found online recently (free fonts!), typed up some quotes using MS Word, and printed them on Gina K. Designs white cardstock.

No comments: