17 December 2012

Holiday Decorating 2012


My holiday decorating has been rather lackluster, unmotivated, this year.  I had spent a share of this holiday season disappointed because I couldn't find affordable evergreen or balsam garland or even white Christmas lights, both of which I believed necessary to complete my holiday mantel.

Then this evening I went to Walgreens for something unrelated and found some cheap evergreen garland and white lights both!  So tonight I put in my new Netflix dvd and set about putting together my holiday mantel!  I am very happy with the results!

My holiday decorating of the livingroom, dining area, and kitchen area in a nutshell:





And this is my stocking.  My aunt made this for me when I was about 8 years old and I of course have kept it all these years.



No comments: